cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

talk talk please Help

Zalont
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

My internet is completely down and I’m blocked from logging in due to suspicious activety. Can u make it so I can log in please?I’ve called and the automated system and was told there there is a fault. The broadband light is anger flashes white and goes back to amber on the modem. The hub is just amber.Can you confirm there is a fault please? I work from home so need a bit more information. An Eta on it being back up e.t.c. Please help me!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Thanks for the update. If everything is working then no further action is needed. If you don't receive the replacement router by next week then please let us know and we can check this for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Zalont
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi, everything is up and running again thanks. The engineer that came to my  home did say a new hub would be sent. I received an email advising that i need to speak to talk talk. I tried last night but was stuck in a big queue. Does your tech support need to speak to me still? As I said it all seems to be working again.

thanks 

Martin

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can see that the fault has been raised to Openreach. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

There are no staff on here at weekends, @Zalont.

If you avoid attempting to log in for 24 hours it may sort itself. 

Otherwise use phone / chat support or social media channels if you have sufficient data.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes