cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

FOA OCE Ady only

Community Team

The network team will have been working on your account using a temporary password. They discovered that your blocked senders list was corrupt and had to delete the whole thing. They assure me it's all working well now. 

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Ady

At the moment all seems to be working ok, can send and receive emails without a problem.

I think what I will do when I move emails to the spam folder using the move option is to also check what if anything has changed in that blocked emails folder.

Cheers

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile.
Community Team

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's working. You'll be able to block everything you want to more effectively once we're on the new platform. The problem we have at present is once you get over 50 it can start to get a little confuddled and cause problems. 

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Ady

I hope that the new platform will be thoroughly tested before it is released, as you are well aware, being 'piggy in the middle' as the saying goes, you are the poor soul that the Tiscali and other legacy email users are going to come to.

Just had a quick count of the ones in my active email filters and the ones in the blocked senders and it is over 50 in total

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile.
Community Team

I've been involved in the project for a good while now. I've pointed out our previous errors and everyone involved is very eager to deliver a good product well. The platform itself has been used all across Europe by millions of users for quite a while now.