Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lineone.net emails

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
First Timer

Seem to have same problem as a lot of the topics here. Cant log into email, after resetting password still wrong.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Piercy72 

Let us know if you still are unable to sign in to your lineone email account. i.e. if you still get the password error.

Have you been receiving the emails indicating your email account was in the process of being upgraded to the new TalkTalk Mail platform?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Still telling me password is wrong.

I received all the emails about upgrading.

Highlighted
First Timer

Still not working,  that's a week without emails now.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Piercy72 

I've alerted the TalkTalk team and I hope this will be picked up tomorrow. In the meantime, please check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the lineone email address to Private notes.  Include Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the team to set up Reset details for you so you can reset and choose your own password. Save changes. 

If the team need further details for verification they'll ask.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Piercy72, if you use the old password. We still have an open incident for this issue and I'm told we've got no way to fix these as individual issues. We just have to wait for the incident to be resolved.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Iv tried various passwords,  none let me access anything. It's now over a week since iv received any mails. 

This is my main mail, so could be missing important stuff now.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

I'm sorry that you're still not able to access your mails. The team working on this know that it's affecting customers and needs fixing. Hopefully, you won't have much longer to wait. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.