cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No Tiscali email access - Could not connect to the specified mail server. Please check your account

5 REPLIES 5
Attax99
First Timer

Hi I hope this is the right place as this is my first post.

I have a problem this morning on my Tiscali email accounts. Same whether via webmail, PC or mobile. I can't access my email and get the following message that i believe has been previously covered -  

Could not connect to the specified mail server. Please check your account settings.

I can an access a TalkTalk email account with no problem.

Is there currently a problem with the Tiscali email servers?

Cheers

John
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Attax99

There was an issue with the mail servers that provide TalkTalk email service but Service Status reports now working.  Can you recheck that you can use your email client and or log in to webmail and both receive and send emails and let us know.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Attax99, is everything working normally for you now?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Attax99
First Timer

Yes all sorted thanks. Problem with servers now fixed Thumbs_up

John
Gondola
Community Star

Hi John

Thanks for confirming. Just a quick follow up question. Has it only just come good for your email account or was it good from a week ago Friday?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks for posting back to let us know that it's sorted. I'd be interested to see your answer to Gondola's last question too.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.