cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Password suddenly 'incorrect' and no way to change it.

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi muffin1, please start your own thread and keep an eye on the service status page. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chat Champion

I still can't see any 'recovery tools'.  Where should I be looking - in my 'recover email' account or in MyAccount/Manage Webmail?  Thank you.

Hi largolady, it's the option you get when you click on forgotten password when logging into webmail and to save you time it's password recovery page.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chat Champion

This is an extract from 'Best Answer' (post 12):

“In the meantime, please update your Community Profile...then Save changes. The TalkTalk OCE will be able to confirm the status of each email account and when Password recovery is ready or if an email team member will call you on the mobile. The email team member will check security with you and let you know that password recovery is ready and will offer to help check the reset and that your new passwords work for each email account.”

I updated my Profile but none of the next steps happened. That's why I twice returned to this thread asking for news.  I'm not bothered, though, as all my 'talktalkdotnet' addresses are suddenly now accessible. Thanks for whatever it was the Team did.

Highlighted

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. You'll now be able to reset your passwords whenever you want or need to using the link I gave in my last post.