cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Technical issues- mail outage

5 REPLIES 5
Chatterbox

I tried to change my password on Saturday 28 th September, a technical issue error came up, I haven’t been able to access my emails or change by password since, it won’t accept either my old or new password.  Have tried the chat line where I am being told there is an issue which they are trying to resolve.  Any idea when this issue will be resolved.  This has gone on far too long.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi HBC1970, how have you been trying to reset the password? Could you add the affected email to private notes in your community profile so that I can take a look at it for you. If you don't have anything setup for password recovery and it's an eligible email domain we'll get that setup for you too. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Chatterbox

HI I was trying through forgotten email password, I have a mobile phone number which is linked to it to get a code, but when I click on send code the next page says sorry technical issue.  I cannot do it through my account as it would send link to email address which I cannot access. Sorry can’t see private notes in profile

If you click on your avatar and click on profile in the personal information section private notes is at the very bottom just above save changes.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Chatterbox
Thank you, done

Ok I've sent you a personal message to obtain the information needed to have password recovery updated for you.