Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

i need help i think my mails being blocked

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I think tiscali/talktalk are blocking incoming emails from someone i really need emails from I have no blocks for anyone on my email filters so how dod i go about getting them to stop blocking this company i should be receiving password reset mails from them so i can access my account with the company in question but i cant because the password reset emails for their site arent getting to me.

DustySmoke
Highlighted
First Timer
i've been talking to their support and im not on their blocked list and i can also send emails to my other email addresses so i know its not been done by me or them it's deffinetly tiscali/talktalk that's blocked these emails as i used to receive them no problem now they just aren't getting through.
DustySmoke
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @DustySmoke

If you provide the header of the email that your email sender has received back from talktalk it would help to identify the reason for you not getting their emails.

Ask them to send that or the error message that, for example might be something like 554 5.1.1 (TT102), to a different email address like a gmail address that you could set up.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

they arent getting my emails either there is no error code

DustySmoke
Highlighted
Community Star

...You cannot send email to them?  They cannot send email to you?

But neither of you are getting a bounceback error message to indicate the reason for emails not getting through?

But you can send and receive to other email accounts ok?

What's the domain of this company - the bit after the @

Is it a non standard domain like .eu or .ooo ?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi DustySmoke, Gondola is working hard for you there to get to the bottom of the problem. It's very unusual that if TalkTalk are blocking the mail that neither of you are getting any error messages. I've run a repair on your mailbox just in case and made a minor change to the settings of your mailbox. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.