Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

trouble logging in

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi All

Is anyone else having problems logging into email today. Either once password entered  nothing happens at all OR it goes to the dreaded 3 spot  loading page and never does load OR on entering password get a message saying  number of sessions exceeded please try later.Any help please !!

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @POPPYCOCK18 

Fourth person this evening to mention the exceeded sessions limit so maybe there has been a change to the setting.  I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team and see what they can find out.

Are you a TalkTalk broadband customer? Have you been signing in frequently today?

When you can get signed in to TalkTalk Mail you may like to check if your mailbox is set to do an automatic sign out?

Menu > Settings > Basic Settings > Automatic sign out set to disable.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi POPPYCOCK18, are you still having problems this morning? We've had other reports of the same and all now report it's working normally again.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi again

Although when  tried it after receiving your message I had no problem but now the same message is appearing and is still the same on my husbands pc too.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Also, once again, if you do eventually get past the exceeded message, the three loading dots run for a long time with nothing loading.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

We've got an incident open for this now. You can track progress on the service status dashboard.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.