cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Accessing emails using Google Chrome

SEBBY
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

For some time now I've been unable to access my emails using Google Chrome.  I get the page up with all my folders but there is no content.  The message "Your browser is not supported.  Support starts with Chrome 94, Firefox 93, Edge 94 and Safari 16".  I'm not very computer literate but can access my emails on mu iPad but not on the desktop.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for letting us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SEBBY
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Thank you so much for your help-, I'm up and running now thank you.

Message 3 of 6

The latest version is 125.0.6422.112/113.  

To update Google Chrome:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click Help. About Google Chrome.
  4. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
  5. Click Relaunch.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SEBBY
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for your message but I'm afraid I wouldn't know if I have the latest version of Chrome - how would I install it?

Thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Sebby, is your maching using the latest version of Chrome? Have you tried this in another browser like firefox?

Ady

0 Likes