cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Old emails missing

MrBear2022
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I only use my TalkTalk email address for TalkTalk so I can't see my inbox ever filling up however, whether I use webmail (where half the screen is wasted with adverts), Windows Mail under Windows 10 or Mozilla Thunderbird, all I can see is emails from July 2022. This is a problem because I'm trying to trace the correrspondence regarding changing from Fibre 35 (FTTC) to Fibre 65 VoIP. I've just had an email saying I'm about to go out of contract although if I go into My Account it tells me "£7.95 Discount for 18 Months - Fibre 65 ends on 09 Feb 2024"

I therefore have two questions. Firstly, does TalkTalk delete old emails or is this an oddity of Windows Mail using IMAP? Secondly, how do I resolve the confusion regarding my contract and price (My Account seems to be ignoring this year's price increase)?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi peterzx1, please start a new topic in the community and we'll be happy to help you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

peterzx1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

help...how do I get rid of the totally annoying advertisement bar at the top and bottom of my email screen???

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi MrBear2022, thanks for letting us know you've sorted your mail issue. With regards to the billing question, I'm going to ask you to post that question on the billing forum and my colleague Arne will give you the comprehensive answer you're looking for.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MrBear2022
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

To answer my first question: I spent a while digging into the Windows Mail settings and found that it was only downloading recent mails. It now appears to find older mail so just my second question to resolve.

0 Likes