cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Appsuite: mail timeout on mobile

nms789
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I use TT appsuite, with no 3rd party email client & today mail is just hanging & ultimately showing 'Aw...snap' (though Calendar will open) on my phone ‐ Samsung A12 & Chrome. No such issues on my laptop (W10, Chrome.)

I've rebooted my phone, to no avail. I was trying to delete cache, but can't find Settings anywhere on the app. I then went into Apps via phone Settings but - bizarrely - there's no Talktalk or appsuite apps listed. So I don't see any way of clearing cache - or, indeed, deleting & reinstalling the app. 

I haven't reached the storage limit, internet connection is fine & all other apps are working perfectly.

I access emails from my phone a zillion times a day....but (normally) only use my laptop a couple of times a week. Please can someone help? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi nms789, if you're using appsuite. Open the browser and type https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite that's the URL for TalkTalk mail. You won't find it listed in apps as its just a webpage. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes