email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use my email accounts on Mac or iPhone

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Since yesterday afternoon when I changed all my passwords in a vain attempt to cut down the 15-30 spam email I get every day I have not been able to sign in or use my TalkTalk emails on my iMac or on my iPhone.

It took nearly 5 hours to get my new passwords to work properly on TalkTalk webmail last night and I have tried redoing my email accounts on my iMac and iPhone and it's just wasting a lot of time getting nowhere.

There offices are closed and I cannot get a forgotten password email as, I cannot log into my account because my updated password no longer works and I cannot log my mobile phone number into my account setting to get a link that way

What is going on at TalkTalk that nobody lets us know what is going on and it is impossible to get any answers and there is nobody manning the phones?

I have no link now to any of my emails except a Onetel email address and my mobile is only listed on Onetel and not on TalkTalk so, no response from the OCE;'s and no emails since yesterday.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

I'm sorry there was nobody available for you on Sunday. I'm pleased to see you've managed to sort the password reset setup now.  I know it's really hard to hold off bumping a thread when you're struggling to sort an issue, but when you do it pushes your thread back to the back of the queue as we still work oldest post first. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Have managed to get this sorted now after two days of working on it. Real pain having no replies and a TalkTalk website that is having growing pains and no staff on phone at weekends and took an hour on the phone today just getting my mobile number added to ny account so that I could sort out resetting everything.

0 Likes

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Where are the OCE's when you need them please?

0 Likes