cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Deliverability issues

nlack
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

We are currently warming up a new IP email address  and have run in to a little trouble getting our emails to our members who have a Talk Talk related email addresses. Would it be possible to please request assistance to ensure our members receive our emails from our new IP?

Outbound IP: 137.22.230.225

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

As I say there isn't. I'm ignored everytime I raise the issues ESPs have and the only way for me to raise it is for each customer of TT to raise it individually and then we can raise a low priority fault ticket for each of them. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks Divsec - I've tried this already but thanks for the suggestion.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your reply Ady - TalkTalk, Tiscali and Onetel have blocked our emails for no good reason. Surely there must be a way to remove that block for the benefit of talk talk customers who have signed up to a mailing list that they now cannot receive emails from?!

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi nlack, I'm really sorry. I've tried and tried over the last 8 years to get the need for a postmaster taken seriously but no one is interested. If I raise an ESP issue no one responds. What I can do is raise individual issues for each of the affected customers who can't receive your mails. They'll all have to post and give full details so that I can raise tickets for them. They must confirm that they've checked mail filters in webmail and found no filters for your sending mail address.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Hi @nlack would you be better served by the business side of Talktalk? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.