cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email Login

AAAAA$
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have forgotten my email password and I can only get it reset by having it sent to myt email.  Is there a solution here?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi AAAAA$, if you send me a Personal Message with your affected email address, alternate email address and mobile number and I'll setup the Password Reset Tool for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you don't have an alternate email or mobile set up already for password recovery then you'll need TalkTalk Support help to set up those password recovery options (Reset details) for you.

I'll let TalkTalk know that the password recovery options aren't available. A TalkTalk Support member will need to verify you as the registered email user and set up your password recovery alternate email address and mobile number (the Reset details) so you can send a password reset link or code to authenticate a password change.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, TalkTalk home 'phone number (if not Data Only broadband)

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address needing recovery

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

A TalkTalk Support member will reply to this thread and then Community Private Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email address. Also requested will be the alternate email address and mobile number for password recovery Reset details.

When verified the Reset details will be set up during a working week within 24 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox. Check via the  TalkTalk Mail sign in that you can access the mailbox.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution