email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address refund

Jas29
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Since I rejoined TalkTalk broadband I should like to receive a refund on the email address annual charge I have paid for this current year. Please direct me to where I can claim the refund and cancel future invoices. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks for confirming the security information.

Please send me a personal message with the account number and the email address/es of the addresses you want moving over. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Jas29, I'm afraid I need you to provide the account number to be able to identify your account. 

https://smm.page.link/rZCjjLDA62HL98FZ9

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No problem we can raise an escalation to get this sorted for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Message 4 of 8

Hi Jas29 

That shouldn't happen. 

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current TalkTalk home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your TalkTalk email address(es), notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

I assume your new broadband service has gone live?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Jas29
First Timer
Message 5 of 8

Trying to add my Talktalk email address to 

Manage TalkTalk Mail

this is the message I got. 

Warning:

Functions not available

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Jas29, how long ago did your new service start? You should be refunded automatically if your email address is associated with the new account. 

Ady

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi Jas29 

Make sure your email addresses have been added to your list of mailboxes within the Manage webmail section of the new home broadband My Account to continue enjoying a free service. If you experience any issues adding your mailboxes, or if the MailPlus subscription does not then automatically cease and refund the unused months use LiveChat to contact TalkTalk. 

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

TalkTalk support via LiveChat is here: Our LiveChat team.  Scroll down and wait for the light blue button to appear to Chat now; Grey button when LiveChat is busy or offline.

LiveChat and current contact opening hours are here: Contact TalkTalk during Coronavirus restrictions. Tip: Pause ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088, Loyalty renewals and cancellations on 0345 172 0046 are free from your TalkTalk 'phone.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, call 0203 441 5550.  TalkTalk also support the Text Relay Service by simply dialling 18001 followed by 0345 172 0088.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution