email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and iphone

mj123454321
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Has anyone else had issues getting your talk talk email on iPhone. Had it on there for around 8 years, all of a sudden about a month ago it no longer works. Keeps telling me my password is incorrect (it’s definitely is not). 
please help 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi mj123454321, if you follow Gondola's advice you'll be sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi mj123454321 

Sounds like a good plan. 

When a TalkTalk email address is deleted any linked data, mailbox contents and address book contacts are permanently deleted to protect your information. Senders of mail will also see a bounceback error message indicating their mail is undeliverable.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

mj123454321
First Timer
Message 3 of 9

Yes that’s plenty. I already have a gmail account so will use that. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi mj123454321 

Yes, TalkTalk has to pay the vendor of the mail platform so it's fair that if you wish to use TalkTalk Mail you either take a broadband package or become a Mail Plus subscriber. The annual fee covers up to 5 mailboxes so that makes it 83p per mailbox per month.

But there are other mail service providers to migrate to. You will need a new email address as you cannot migrate a TalkTalk email address.  I guess you'll have around 5 months to migrate to another provider before the email address is deleted. Is this enough time to notify all your wanted contacts?

If you need more time then subscribe to MailPlus on a monthly basis and then call to cancel when you feel 2 years of webmail only access is the extended time in which to capture all wanted contacts.

0 Likes

mj123454321
First Timer
Message 5 of 9

Hi. Thanks for the information. So as I do not have broadband I need to pay £5 a month for my email address. Guess it’s time to have a new email then. Thanks again cor the help

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

Hi mj123454321 

Are you a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer? Is the email address shown in your customer MyAccount in the Manage TalkTalk Mail section?

If not then your mailbox may get limited or restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about limited access or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then you must add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days from the first mail message notification from TalkTalk the mailbox is limited or restricted to webmail only access.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

This is to check the password is working for the TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in.

Can you see your mail messages in the Inbox?

Let us know.

mj123454321
First Timer
Message 7 of 9

Thank you very much

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Best posted in the email message board for help, @mj123454321.

Please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. You need to go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

I'll escalate your thread into the workflow for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.