cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails being bounced by TalkTalk (TT992)

NeilM
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Following advice from Gliwmaeden 2, just received, I am starting a new thread.

I have just been informed, via a WhatsApp message, that emails sent to me from my sailing club are being bounced back by the TalkTalk (Tiscali) server, with a TT992 error message. As I am a club officer, this is causing serious problems as I am being cut out of on-going club business.

I had an identical problem about a month ago, with emails from the club commodore being bounced back to his "..@yahoo.co.uk"  address. That time, I believe that it was caused by an outdated security certificate issue at Yahoo. 

This time, it seems to be emails from an "..@gmail.com" account, sent to my "..@tiscali.co.uk" address.

I appreciate that New Years Eve is not a good time to get this resolved. but I hope that something can be done on Tuesday.

(PS if Gondola sees this, it is not related to the incorrect address issue that he mentioned in his post to me)

Neil
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

@NeilM wrote:

Following advice from Gliwmaeden 2, just received, I am starting a new thread.

(PS if Gondola sees this, it is not related to the incorrect address issue that he mentioned in his post to me)

Hi Neil. I'll leave you with your other advisor and just here to say you're seeing a notification email directed to the Original Poster and topic owner to whom I was responding. The OP was querying a VirginMedia non delivery to which I was following up.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution