cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails from local club not being received

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

My local rambling club is getting failure notices to TalkTalk email addresses including my wife's and my addresses.

The club uses group lists to send to members and they come from an outlook email address.

The admin sent me this rejection text.

"cm8nec gave this error:
JWHirb5MENjXVJWHirMdeg *Content rejected* (TT992)
<address> @talktalk.net)
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin."

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Excellent thanks. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@Ady-TalkTalk yes. Asked for mail to be sent. Received ok.

Thanks

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi fr8ys, I've been asked to check if mail is working normally now. They're saying it should be working ok. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Yes, we've been scratching our heads about this all day!

How to waste time on a dull, rainy day between Xmas and New Year. 

It is a real nuisance. 

Gondola has the technical explanation. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.