cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

How do I switch e-mail addresses?

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

When I sign in to Webmail it always takes me to my talktalk.net account emails.  How do I view my other email accounts instead?  I can't find any links to do this.

Cheers

Tom

Tom Lancaster
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

All sorted.  Thanks again Gondola.

Tom Lancaster

Message 2 of 6

You don't need to sign in to the customer MyAccount to access your mailboxes. I'll give you a button to click and the mail platform address to bookmark.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

The above address is: https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Ooops.... I just tried it again by NOT signing back in to 'My account' so when I clicked on the Webmail icon, it then lets me pick a different address.... Thanks for the help.

Tom

Tom Lancaster

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thanks Gondola.  I'm using a desktop and I tried that but all that does to me is log out of 'my account' and then tells me to log back in but it only logs me back into that the same one.  Any other ideas?? 

Cheers

Tom Lancaster
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Hi Tom

A single email browser instance will support only one TalkTalk primary mail login at one time. So, just sign out of one account to then be able to sign in to the next. Are you using a desktop browser or a mobile browser? On the desktop display the sign out icon is top right on the blue header next to the user avatar.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution