cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails from talktalk to gmail addresses indicate as sent but don't go

Numan68
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

Hi I am also having a similar issue with gmail accounts, my email address is a tiscali email address, which is causing more and more problems when I tell people over the phone as tiscali isnt as well known as it used to be. Is it possible to have two email addresses, one tiscali, and one talktalk? How many email addresses can I have with my account? Many thanks for your replies

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

If you create a new Gmail address there's a good probability of it not being dropped into Spam. Although that's a bit two faced of Google given that Gmail is responsible for a huge amount of spam. All email senders sending to personal Gmail accounts, especially those sending over 5,000 emails within 24 hours, must implement specific authentication protocols (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) and user-friendly practices like one-click unsubscribe links. Also, Spam rates must be kept at 0.1% to 0.3%.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for the advice, whilst I understand your advice, at the moment the only way i can contact these people is by email so I will have to use a different email provider in the future. Many thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Gmail are dumping all TalkTalk mail including tiscali.co.uk and talktalk.net addresses into Gmail user spam folders. Just ask your Gmail recipients to mark your emails as not spam that will get those returned to the Inbox and all your future TalkTalk mail will also be delivered to the Inbox.

You ask about creating new talktalk.net addresses. An existing TalkTalk Mail customer can have up to 5 mailboxes each with a TalkTalk Mail email address. These can be legacy addresses like tiscali.co.uk or lineone.net and newly created email addresses would be talktalk.net addresses.

However, that's the theory. In practice TalkTalk has disabled the ability to create new TalkTalk email addresses. Here on Community we have not been advised when or if the ability to create new email addresses for the talktalk.net domain will be restored.

So if you want a new email address just create a free address with Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook.com (Microsoft Mail) for example.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution