cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Error message: An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

jeanrees0723
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I see that a friend's address book has been hacked and I have received some obvious malicious links. I have marked as spam. However, when I tried to report this - with Full Source Details attached, which must be vital to stop such criminal activity - the message bounced back with the above error message.  What is going on here, are Talktalk not at all interested in tracing and blocking these hackers?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Hello again Jean

Please follow the guidance in Report a phishing or spam email.

For Spam - just select Mark as spam in TalkTalk Mail webmail. That gets notified automatically. Spam will not be blocked instantly but your report will aid the detection and fingerprinting of typical spam and ultimately network blocking will be activated.

For Phishing - just forward the email as is to phishing@talktalk.co.uk and then, only if requested, extract the header and send that in.

For information, the error message is from the TalkTalk Mail platform operator and indicates an unspecified problem. But if you follow the guidance given herein above then you'll be able to report the spam and or phishing mail to TalkTalk.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution