cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Flagged e-mails

bandmwake
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Before the recent update, I could sort my e-mails so that the flagged ones were grouped together at the top of the box and easily referenced. Now I have to scroll through all the e-mails to find the flagged ones, which is very tedious to say the least.  Can this facility be put back please!

BGW

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Hi bandmwake 

There has been a slight change to IMAP flagged emails. On the former platform the IMAP flagged emails were indicated by a gold star. Now IMAP flagged emails are red flagged.  On the former platform, there was also the option to set any one of up to ten colour flags. 

I use both the IMAP gold star and the colour flags so it is disappointing that the IMAP flagged gold star is no longer there. The red flagged mail messages will be top of the list when the folder is sorted by Colour.

At the top right of the List view is a triple horizontal dots menu icon. That's more messages options. The menu for that icon includes the Sort by function and if you select Sort by Colour then the coloured flagged emails will be sorted in their colour groups. 

Or use the Search function on a folder. There is an option to search for mail that Has colour flag. Use the drop down menu icon on the right of the Search box to show the options. Bottom left is a tick box for the Has colour flag.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution