cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Forwarding emails to another @talktalk.net email account

Badger11
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have an @talktalk.net email address. I can forward emails from that to any email address apart from @talktalk.net email addresses. Why won’t other @talktalk.net email addresses accept my forwarded emails, and why can’t my friend forward me an email from her @talktalk.net email address?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 7

Hi Badger11, please send me a Personal Message containing the sending TT addresses and receiving or rather not receiving TT email addresses so that I can raise a ticket for investigation. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

OK, that's good to know there are no rules defined in the receiving mailbox. I'll ask TalkTalk Support to check that mailbox to look for rejected mail from other talktalk.net addresses.

Is the receiving talktalk.net mailbox the same address as you use for this Community login? If not then put the address in your Community profile Private notes and save changes.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 7

Hi Gondola

I’ve logged in to TalkTalk online webmail and there are no rules set. I’ve also checked the email account in Outlook and no rules there either. All Spam and a junk folders checked and there’s nothing in any of them.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Apologies for feeling the need to double check... but as TalkTalk Mail does not have Junk and Bin folders I'd normally assume you looked at an email client rather than looking at the Spam and Trash folders and checking Rules directly in the TalkTalk Mail online mailbox.

But perhaps you did check the online mailbox?

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Let us know.

Message 5 of 7

Thanks Gondola. Yes I’ve checked Trash and Junk and Bin, and no Rules are set. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

I can forward talktalk mail from any talktalk address to any other of my talktalk addresses. This suggests that there's no failure of forwarding or of sending mail between talktalk mailboxes.

Have you checked the Spam and Trash folders and made sure that there are no Rules being applied to your talktalk receiving mailbox?

0 Likes