cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

I'm not receiving incoming emails from one email certain email account as far as I know,

KandC
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I'm not receiving incoming emails from one certain email domain account as far as I know, its only the one, I've not blocked them, or have any rules set up for them, they are not even being delivered to my talk talk web mail, they are from my work and very important 

I raised this with Talk Talk 3 days ago, and they still haven't fixed the fault REP-14703513

it seems when contacting to to find out when the fault will be fixed all you get is lip service and the  fault as been escalated to be fixed and should be fixed within 3 working days, I reported this 3 working days ago and still not been fixed 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Carl,

How has it been over the weekend, have you received any further emails

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Ady 

Still not receiving the emails can you please fix this

I did receive 1,

tried again and now receiving nothing

this as been going on for over 4 days now's why is TalkTalk blocking my incoming emails from this address

Regards

Carl   

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

still not working, I did receive one email, so tried again and nothing, so fault still continues

can you please fix this as its over 4 days since being reported now and still same fault

Regards

Carl  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

just sent you the email address

regards

Carl

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi KandC, please provide the senders email address in a personal message and I'll run checks to see if I can see why we're blocking it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Yes all my mails seem to be going to my employer, but for some reason TalkTalk are blocking incoming mails from my employer and doing nothing about it 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

So a similar problem to back in June?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/Why-am-I-NOT-recieving-some-of-my-emails/td-p/3045191

Are you able to send to your employer, @KandC?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.