cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not Receiving Emails

Windybuffs
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

A few months ago, I stopped receiving emails from senders which included my energy supplier, Martin Lewis Moneysavingexpert, a meat supplier, Omaze, and who knows who else. When I called TT, the chap I spoke to said that if I get alot of emails from the same sender, TT sometimes treat them as spam and block the emails (!!!) I asked him to unblock a couple of the specific sender emails that I was aware of, which he said he had done (he hadn't). So then I had to get the email address changed for some of them - the energy supplier, by nature of their job, meant that they could unblock the block on their system, so I started getting their emails again.

Then a couple of days ago, I accessed the Netflix app, and a banner across the top of the screen said that they could not send me emails, and to login and change my email address.

For some reason, TT keep causing me email issues. Absolutely nothing changes at my end, but I wonder if they would like me to stop using my email address as it's an old legacy one.

Any suggestions from anyone about this particular problem? Have you experienced something similar?

I am so sick of TT, so I have started the painful process of changing my email address to another one, but as you all know, that's going to take some time, as we all have so many sites that we access.

Anyway, if you can help at all, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@laird47, it's better to start your own thread to avoid confusion in the replies to customers. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Also: complete your community forum profile details by going via your avatar; settings; drop down menu. Complete Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will respond during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Good morning, I am in the exact same situation and can deem it's not a storage issue. Could you please investigate as for weeks my email captivity is progressively diminishing. 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Windybuffs, if you can send me a Personal Message with the affected sending addresses and your TalkTalk address I'll add you to the list I've sent over to the Email and Security teams. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes