cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

No Email from one address

trickybottom
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Both myself and my daughter work for the same company and up until recently received emails from our manager.  The last month any email she now sends us does not reach us.  She has over 200 members of staff and has not encountered this problem with anyone else.  My daughter and I have different TalkTalk email adresses, we have checked rules, spam filters etc all are ok.  Any ideas anyone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

trickybottom
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

My boss has sent a couple of test emails again in the last 24 hours if you could see if they have been blocked that would be great

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the information. I've run several scans on all those email addresses and there's nothing showing rejected or deferred in the last 7 days. I'll have to raise a fault ticket to get any further investigation.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thank you have messaged you

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi trickybottom, I've run a 7 day scan on your registered email address and there's nothing showing as blocked or deferred. Please send me a personal message with the senders email address and I'll run the scan for that sender. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes