cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving all emails

CLJRox
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I’ve found that some emails aren’t being received. Both are forgotten password request emails from different websites. Ive tried multiple times. I’ve checked my spam folder and it’s empty. All other emails seem to be getting through ok. I haven’t changed any settings etc. can you advise please? Many thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't offer more. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

CLJRox
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

I’m not sure what’s going on then as I’m definitely putting in my correct email on both websites but not having the reset password emails sent to my inbox. 
Thank you for checking! 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi CLJRox, I've run a 7 day check against the email address you registered with on the the community and we're showing no rejected mails. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes