cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving all emails

hotcakes
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I have suspected that for many a year that I do not seem to get all emails sent to me.  I am so confused by it all?  I have checked all my mail accounts on Linux laptop, androids phones and tablets using a variety of software and they just dont always receive emails.

For example.  Yesterday I cancelled an insurance policy and got the online confirmation of this and that I should expect an email confirming this shortly... nothing.

I then created a new insurance policy and got the policy number etc on screen and then a note saying I should get email confirmation soon... Nothing?

I keep looking in the spam folders or the junk folders and have noticed over the years I rarely have anything in any of these?  I have looked online in the the talktalk website to see if there are levels of security that I can change up or down and cant find any.  I suspect that I may have hundreds of emails that have been blocked before getting anywhere near me.

Can anyone help me with this as it is pretty weird.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi hotcakes, please send me a personal message with the affected sending and receiving mail addresses and I'll run a 7 day check to see whats happening. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes