cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving any email

Trolleyman
Team Player
Private Message
Private Message

Message 6 of 6

Hello I am not recieving any emails obscured for customer security Outgoing seems OK when sending from an alternative email address. I have sent emails to my address obscured for customer security but I am not trceiving them. Do you have a problem with your servers to-day 02/11/2023

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Whilst I'm not saying the issue is entirely fixed - the report is still up on Service Status - my understanding is that the issue was thought to be resolved prior to 2pm.

What did you find when following my guide given in the previous reply post to you?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 6

I am still not receiving emails 8hrs on. Are there still problem

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I've obscured your email address from public view but have checked that the address is valid and the mailbox is active. So you should not have an issue receiving mail to the Inbox, subject to the current incident that's being worked on by the Mail platform operator.

I would recommend checking via TalkTalk Mail webmail that there are no Rules in play that might be diverting mail from your Inbox. So, when the incident is shown as resolved:

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Via the main Settings cog icon top right, select the All settings menu item and in the left pane select Mail and scroll down to Rules. Delete all rules that are there to make sure nothing is stopping mail from arriving in your Inbox.

If you need to lock out all other devices that might be downloading mail and deleting from the Inbox then select Security in the left pane and select Sign out all devices and then recheck the self send of mail to see that mail does arrive in the Inbox.

If you happen not to recognise any Rules or signed in devices then scan your email devices for password capturing virus or malware and upgrade the mailbox password.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

OK Thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

An incident is being worked on that you can view on the  My Connection dashboard - scroll down to the service status reports page. 

0 Likes