cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Notification re email password...

tinkerbell//40
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Various Emails set up to come through to ‘Mail’ on iMac.

Yesterday a message popped up on screen relating to need to input password for ‘lineone’ account - this is now part of Talktalk. This has occurred previously for some unknown reason.

Checked to see if emails could be sent and received through ‘Mail’ for this email address.

Oddly they were sent OK, slight delay before emails received in ‘Inbox’, then another strange event...

one of the three emails received to test was still showing in ‘Inbox’, the other two disappeared!

Message re password still displayed on screen, yet they had been both sent and received, well ...

Anything causing this situation at TT’s end?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Delayed delivery could just be a hang-over from the earlier incident but good to know that you can sign in and send and receive.

My Connection does seem to be more likely to give false negatives until more detailed tests are carried out. So nothing to be overly concerned about.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

tinkerbell//40
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Gondola for your reply.

Mail has been a little slow to arrive in Inbox, but it is working OK at the moment, sending working.

Earlier undertook speed test which was good, surprised when doing ‘My Connection’ test it said there was an issue and do a line test.

Didn’t do test as everything is working OK .

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi tinkerbell//40 

An incident was cleared at around 2pm. You can view the report whilst it's still on the  My Connection dashboard - scroll down to the service status reports page. 

Are you still experiencing difficulty in receiving or sending mail?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes