email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipex - Emails Not Sending

pbar100
Enlightened One
Message 369 of 369

Emails from my Pipex account are not being received by the recipients. Some of them get through, some are not, seems a little random.

They all appear to send ok, but simply do not arrive.

I have the same issue whether using Webmail or the client on my PC.

I have sent a test email to a Hotmail account I have and it just doesn't arrive.

I can receive as normal.

I have got a bounce back from a few mails - Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

This is a new problem, only just started in the last day or two. Thank you.

368 REPLIES 368

Message 281 of 369
@Ady-TalkTalk My last "maximum retry" message was at 10:39 Sunday. None today and the yahoo address has told me that he has received an email today from me.
So assuming no more emails returned then I think it is fixed.
I suppose it is too much to ask for an explanation of how this bug was implemented?
Troglodyte

Message 282 of 369

Definitely not working for me. I have checked with my contact with the Yahoo.co.uk address and my emails are not getting through.

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 283 of 369
I'm confused! I've had two more "maximum retry queue age reached' notifications from emails that I've sent to Yahoo addresses over the past couple of days, but I've also had a message from one of the recipients to say that the message has arrived! So I don't know if the fix has worked or not.

Message 284 of 369

@Ady-TalkTalkWell I have waited a couple of days and it does seem to have got marginally better my gmail.com emails are now getting through but my emails to yahoo.co.uk are still not being delivered … I have had 2 "maximum retry queue" messages this morning for emails sent on Friday afternoon. Can someone please make the same fix for yahoo.co.uk that was made for gmail.com Thanks

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 285 of 369

Hi all, apparently the fix that's been put in place will affect some accounts immediately others could take a couple more days for the fix to take effect. I've got no idea what the fix is so can't advise why it's affecting some accounts now and others later.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 286 of 369

Hello I am new to this community but hope you can help me out I am getting a "sender denied" message with error code TT608. Can anyone advise if this a common problem and is there a solution or am I in the hands of Talk Talk to resolve internally?

0 Likes

PeterAA
Conversation Starter
Message 287 of 369
gmail.com appears to be working for me - but not yahoo.co.uk
0 Likes

Message 288 of 369

Tried again to send to Sky, still not being received.

0 Likes

SoozySoo
Conversation Starter
Message 289 of 369

No problems this morning sending from pipex to gmail and outlook addresses. Haven't tried other domains. 

SoozySoo
0 Likes

Message 290 of 369

Still the same problem with Sky.com addresses, not delivered and the same bounce back message, Maximum retry....

0 Likes

SoozySoo
Conversation Starter
Message 291 of 369

My second email to the outlook address has now arrived but there's no sign of the emails that I sent to a gmail address. I haven't tried any addresses with any other domains. 

SoozySoo

SoozySoo
Conversation Starter
Message 292 of 369

This afternoon I sent two emails to a gmail address - neither has arrived. I also sent two emails to an outlook address - only one has arrived. There is definitely still a problem. Very disappointing. Come on TalkTalk.

SoozySoo

Message 293 of 369
My mails have been performing satisfactorily to-day.
Many thanks Ady
TerryB

Message 294 of 369

I sent an email to a friend with the yahoo address about half an hour ago and she tells me it hasn't arrived. Sounds as if there are still problems. 

Message 295 of 369

I've tried several times today but no, still not working.

0 Likes

PeterAA
Conversation Starter
Message 296 of 369

I am still getting the same problems with yahoo, sky & gmail.

Are they still working on it?

Please get it fixed!

Message 297 of 369

Still the same problem I'm afraid. Sent mails to Sky.com addresses and have not been received.

0 Likes

Message 298 of 369

Hi all, I've had word this morning that changes were made last night. Sending should now be working again. Please let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 299 of 369

Will do Ady, thank you for your reply, will let you know when I know 🙂

0 Likes

Message 300 of 369

Yes, I'm told that changes were made overnight and they're expecting it to fix the problem. Please retest and let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes