cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Replace deleted email account

Mike-D
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I had 5 email addresses , one of which talktalk has deleted due to inactivity>
However, it is still showing as the 5th account.
Therefore I cannot create a replacement for it, as only 5 are permitted. Neither can I delete it as that 5th account to make one more available.
Although, reading between the lines, I believe TalkTalk may have disabled creating a new mail account anyway, so need to go elsewhere - Is this correct? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Mike-D, send me the deleted email address in a personal message so that I can check it for you. If its been deleted it should no longer be linked. That won't change the fact that you can't create a new email address on there, but I can at least help you tidy things up.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You are correct that new TalkTalk email accounts have been suspended for the foreseeable future. There are other email services available though, I would personally recommend Gmail which I have happily been using for years with multiple addresses.