cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Sending too many emails ?

Monflyer
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

when I try and send an email I get the following message: 

" An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: ZCWUsSyUnj8zL Sorry, we can’t send this email at the moment because you’ve sent a lot of emails recently. Please wait an hour or so and then try sending your email again. For more information visit our help article (link: help2.talktalk.co.uk/i-cant-send-or-receive-emails) (TT603). Please check the message and try again."

I have only sent about a dozen emails in the last week,  and have tried several times after waiting a couple of hours

Any ideas how I can overcome this ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

The limits aren't even provided to staff outside the email admins and security team. This is to prevent spammers and scammers circumnavigating the system. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Ady. 

the problem occured when I was sending to just one person,  and reoccured after waiting for a couple of hours, so I think it was something wrong at TalkTalk end.  It now appears to have sorted itself overnight.

There is no information provided as to how many emails are considered excessive to send and it has never occured before even when I have sent multiple emails to several recipients,  so its all seems a very arbitrary process.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Monflyer, you'll need to wait over an hour from the last sent email before sending again. Make sure you send lower numbers of mails or to less recipients when you send the next time. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes