cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Suddenly stopped being able to log in to my e-mail

geoffcort
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Suddenly on Saturday morning (16 Sept) I found I could no longer log in to my e-mail. I have changed nothing and used the same procedure I've used for years but all that happens is the ring in the middle of the screen just continues circling. This means I cannot send or receive e-mails nor access my contacts list or saved messages. As I need this access to conduct my on-line banking this has now become rather urgent and I can find no means on the TalkTalk website of contacting any Help service. Could anyone please help? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi geoffcort, we're investigating this issue and will hopefully find the fix very soon.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi geoffcort 

What device, Operating system and browser version are you using? I cannot replicate the issue but I am aware of users experiencing the same problem.

Have you tried another device? Some users report that the issue is affecting only type of device.

Others have found that by switching to a clean refreshed alternative browser or defaulting the browser to standard settings and clearing the cache and cookies to remove any corrupted pages or cookies does effect a fix.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

But have a go and let us know the answers to the questions and the result of your tests.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes