email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk mail server blackisted by Proofpoint

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 5 of 5

I have just received two non-delivery reports, two addressees of same e-mail with the reason that IP address 62.24.135.68 has been blocked courtesy of proofpoint.
It seems to me that this IP address belongs to TalkTalk, and is probably a mail server.

It be good to have this blockage removed.

Retired the 11 years old Dell, new one is an Inspiron 3881 running Windows 10 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks for posting back to let me know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I have retransmitted the two messages (both to two same addressees) and they have gone through OK today, and I have received replies. I have also sent one further message to the addresses, and received reply, so I guess the thing is fixed.

Retired the 11 years old Dell, new one is an Inspiron 3881 running Windows 10 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi jbuchanangb, I've made the team aware of this. I'm sure they'll already know, but gave them the heads up anyway. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

The SMTP server IP address is on the SORBS Spam blacklist so I've escalated to the TalkTalk workflow asking for the email admins to delist and check Proofpoint.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution