cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

TalkTalk mail

Pnoakes1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Does anyone have any idea when the option to manage email boxes willl be availablle again

I have been having problems accessing my talktalk email address for over three months now.

After a number of attemps to get the issue fixed through the help line and with no longer being

prepaired to spend hours trying to connect to the help line with nothing positive to show at the end

of it, i decided to delete the the email address how ever i now find that even that option is now not available.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

TalkTalk have not published any date for resuming user mailbox creation and deletion.

User deletion of mailbox email addresses is not currently available but you can give instructions for mailbox deletion to the TalkTalk Data Protection Office team.

See the GDPR help page item  'Your Right to be Forgotten / Right to Erasure '. There's a postal address, which in my view is the best way to contact the Data Protection team, but you can initiate a contact via any of the TalkTalk contact methods.

LiveChat and TalkTalk contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with the operation of chat messaging.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

Mobile calls to Customer Services on 0203 441 5550. Text Relay Service is 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution