email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali E-mail stuck in loading.

walkingdude1
Popular Poster
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

I have had a Tiscali e-mail for several years even though I am no longer with talktalk but have always been able to use it as my primary e-mail. Several months ago I started having issues with it going to the home page but then getting stuck saying it was "Loading" new e-mails but not actually doing anything. For the last 6 months I have had to use outlook to see new mail but cannot get access to any old ones. I have reported it several times on live chat and have reset my password several times and tried opening it on different devices with different browsers but it always gets stuck on loading. I have seen several people report similar issues and just wandered if anyone had any joy with getting it sorted. Any help much appreciated.

22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

That's great Simon. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Hi OCE_Ady

Just to give you a quick update, haven't received any messages from technical but have been checking my e-mail login a couple of times a day for the last couple of days and today my login worked first time and have been able to access all my new and old e-mails. I'm guessing someone must have sorted the issue so just wanted to thanks and appreciate all your help.

Cheers,

Simon

Message 3 of 23

Hopefully, you won't have too long to wait. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

Nice one, much appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

I've had to raise a new ticket for you. You'll get updates by text message. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

Nice one, much appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

Hi @walkingdude1

Just a note to say that OCE_Ady is not back until Wednesday to chase this up for you. I'll re-escalate a question into the email workflow just so it's there waiting when Ady returns.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

Hi,

Just wandered if technical had any joy with this issue as I never heard anything from them and can still not access my emails.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

It's been raised already, but that could present a serious issue. If the address has been missing from the database for so long the Admins won't be able to recover it. I'll keep you posted with their responses. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

No never got fixed, same issue. Spoke to several people online who all looked into the issue but could not solve it and then got told that it would be passed on. Received several texts to say that it was being dealt with but could never contact anyone when I tried to phone them. Eventually received a text to say that it was sorted but when I tried to login it was exactly the same. Have managed to get by using outlook but have several old emails that I can only access by logging in directly which is why I have asked for help again.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

My colleague has mentioned that you had a similar fault ticket last year. Did that get fixed?

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23

Cheers OCE_Ady, much appreciated, thanks for all your help.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 23

I've raised the fault ticket for you. I'd expect it to take a couple of days until you get updates from the team. You will get the usual fault logged sms messages in the meantime.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

When I go to the talktalk webmail page I enter my login details and the page goes to my Mail Inbox. I can see the menu for Check New Mail, Contacts, Calender and Settings but theres a message under the main task bar that just says "Loading" but never completes. I can go into contacts and settings but thats all, nothing else works.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

What I'm thinking is that the tool links to the database and that's not seeing your account. Maybe the mail server you're connecting to hasn't updated for a while or something along those lines.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

What happens if you go to www.talktalk.co.uk/webmail and log in there?

0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

Hi OCE_Ady

Outlook is connecting to the e-mail fine and is still pulling new messages from it. When I try to log on I can even get into my contacts list and settings, its only when I try to access the inbox that it says loading and just hangs. If its no longer on the database would I still be able to retrieve new emails?

0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

Unfortunately, it's no longer showing in the email database. I suspect it isn't working because your Outlook can't connect to it properly. If I log a fault ticket they'll tell me it's been deleted.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Hi

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 20 of 23

Hi walkingdude1, I've just checked and the email address in private notes in your profile doesn't appear on our mail database. Is the address correct?

0 Likes