Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to receive emails Pipex

3 REPLIES 3
Ali54
First Timer

I have a dsl.pipex email address. I lost all email traffic since Friday 8.42. Since the status change this morning, I have been able to send emails but not receive them. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Ali54 

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.

Do you get signed in to the new TalkTalk Mail platform (TalkTalk logo on blue header bar) or redirected out to the old pipex homecall webmail login?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

Ali54
First Timer

The link takes me to the old pipex page.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ali54, are you still unable to access your Pipex account? If not please add the affected email address to private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.