cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Webmail for existing email accounts transferred from SAhellEnergy

KesterCurr
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

My Broadband and Phone account originate with the Post Office, was taken over by Shell Energy which was taken over by Octopus and the broadband/phone component recently acquired by TalkTalk.  I have five email accounts that originate from the Post Office, four of which have 'mypostoffice.co.uk' domain namess and one a 'pobroadband.co.uk' domain name.

I can still access these accounts via my email client and for the time being via webmail on the ShellEnergy website but that, I presume, will not last long.  I have yet to discover how I can access these email accounts via TalkTalk - no guidance has ever been provided during the transfer process.  Of course it is important to have the webmail access for account management including such things as password changes etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have been very disappointed in the lack of guidance from TalkTalk and the apparent inability of the customer support phone contact to be able to provide help with this.

Kick
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi both, those domains are not currently TalkTalk operated email domains. To my knowledge we're not taking them over, but I shall ask the question for you and post back. 

The information I have so far is that you can continue to use them. For how long I will wait for an update. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

amayt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Same for me, having started with Webmail for existing email accounts transferred from SAhellEnergy 

Spent ages going in circles on the chat, to no avail!

Impossible to check possible important email stuck in the Spam folder. I was told "You are able to use My Account. You can visit myaccount.talktalk.co.uk and select Register from the tabs, and enter your email address" Good luck if you manage it. Extremely disappointed with the new owner of my phone and broadband.

Also, no technical support on Sundays! 

"Me - If I have a broadband or technical problem on the Sunday, which number do I call?
Chat - You can contact the Technical Team on chat Mon - Friday 8am - 9pm ; Saturday 8am - 7pm ; Sunday - 9am - 7pm

It is the same however the voice department does not work on Sundays.
Me - If I have no broadband, I cannot chat!!!

.....!!!