cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cannot open emails from my lap top

Jack211
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

For the last few days I am unable to open my emails from my laptop, I can on my mobile with no issues just not my laptop. Have changed my password as suggested but still no joy

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

@Jack211 wrote:...I have mentioned before that I can not open my emails and have not been able to do so for over a week there is a message that says we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox function as we are performing some backend maintenance work on your email platform this message has been showing for over a week with no further information so does any one know what is happening. I can open emails from my mobile and have cleared browser cache as suggested but that did not work.

The message in the customer MyAccount has no relevance to being able to sign in to TalkTalk Mail webmail to send and receive mail messages.

Good to know you can access mail messages on your mobile.

But we still need to know if you can sign in to your mailbox using a browser on the laptop and exactly what you mean by "cannot open my emails"

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Do you get signed in and if not what error message do you see?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Jack211, you started a duplicate thread which I have removed as it simply creates unnecessary extra work and confusion on the forum. 

Please only follow up on this thread for this topic.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

First thing is to test the mailbox via TalkTalk Mail webmail.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

As we cannot see what you see you'll need to tell us or provide a screenshot to explain what's not happening. There are no known faults and I use a laptop each day to access TalkTalk Mail.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution