cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cannot send email from cape verde

Terrapin
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

help i keep getting error messages when sending emails from on of my accounts but not others.

tried to get in touch via live chat what a total feed of crap. over two hours the thing whirled round still no one, cannot phone you. i need to send emails when abroad as part of my work this has been going on for two days now. 

(453 - 453 4.2.0 5RVEtxrdbFiJG Too Many Recipients (TT604) only one person on email 

can send on @Onetel.net

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

What devices are you trying to send from? Phone laptop?

How are you connecting to the network? WiFi or your phone network?

Some WiFi networks will not allow emails to be sent via their network.

I've had trouble myself sending emails when away from home but have found them in my outbox on my phone and managed to send from there. Not every time though.

Is your account a business account as this forum is for residential user and there is a separate division for business customers.

Also I don't think that chat now will work when abroad.

I'm not sure there is a solution that can be offered other than to try different networks, both WiFi and phone.

Or set up a Gmail or Hotmail or similar web account that will or should work worldwide for your use when outside the UK.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Terrapin I would set up an account with either Gmail or outlook to use for use worldwide.

Your post has been escalated and you should hear soon.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.