cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

e-mail not received

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 15

Hi, could you help please. I do not receive the e-mails from a theatre where we volunteer, who have started to send out our rota with a live update automatically. When it was static I did receive them. I get all other e-mails from them and wondered if this was the problem with a live rota.  They did send via my google account but I still have to verify my account which is awkward and I don't choose to use my google account. Nothing in the e-mail address has changed. Thank you very much.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 15

Thank you Ady, all I can do now is wait to see if they come through. Let's hope.

Message 2 of 15

Hi Diane, I've run 7 day scans on all the email domains provided and the scan shows no rejected emails within the last 7 days. The mail must be going astray elsewhere in the process as I can you have no blocks or filters setup on the mailbox. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 15

Hi Ady,

There was one other e-mail address which I use quite a lot in that box,  and I have added (hopefully) the theatre address and saved changes as Gondola suggested.  So I will see if the  e-mails come through. Thank you. I will come back if not if that is ok. May be a few days or so.  May I ask why there are only a couple showing in there? Definitely confused.  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Ady's not here right now but click the Update your profile button below and it'll take you to your Community membership, Personal Information and if you then scroll down you'll come to Private notes (3rd box from the bottom) and then you'll need the Save Changes button.

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 15

Hi, I'm really sorry but where are the private notes in my profile?  I use 
Thunderbird via Talk Talk for my e-mails. Would this make a difference.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Hi Diane, have you been able to add the email address in your private notes on your profile?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 15

Hi Ady, it is now saying the following:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

Help?

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 15

Hi Ady,

I sent you a private message but it says I have reached my limit of private messages.  I have not sent more than a couple of private messages to yourselves in the past.  Do I have to clear something??  Oh dear this is getting complicated now!? Thanks, Diane

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi Diane, I've run a 7 day scan and it's not showing anything receive or rejected to your mailbox. Please send me a personal message with senders address and confirm your receiving address for me. 

Ady

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 15

Hi Gondola,

The theatre have told me they use gmail.  I don't know if this will help sort anything out but thank you in anticipation. Happy to wait for the Support team if you prefer.

Thanks.

Di

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 15

Thank you Gondola.  If I find the theatre provider I will come back to you if that is ok.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

In that case I'll leave you to TalkTalk Support who will pick up this topic next week. Hopefully.

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 15

Hi Gondola,

Thank you, could this be forwarded to the appropriate person if they could pick it up. I could try and find out who the theatre use.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 15

Hi Diane

I'd expected TalkTalk Community Support to pick this up as they have access to a tool to check for delivery or non-delivery of mail to your mailbox. I don't have access to that tool so I can only advise if I know the email service that the Theatre use for the mail messages. 

0 Likes