cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Cancel

stevebrooks808
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I am just trying to cancel my contract or negotiate a price; how do I speak to someone from Talk Talk, is it impossible to chat?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@stevebrooks808, you must CALL them on the number you were given previously in this thread.

Chat isn't authorised to do cancellations, nor staff on this forum, though both channels work for checking that it is being processed. 

Chat / phone calls both good for renewals. If you can't see the Chat button, disable ad blockers  / enable pop ups / try another browser. 

Use the forum search engine for full instructions for cancellation of the service or for contact details. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

stevebrooks808
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

How do I chat with someone from Talk Talk ???????

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All cancellations or contract renewals must go through the Customer Loyalty team.

Call 0345 172 0088 and ask to speak to the Loyalty team about a cancellation.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes