cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Connection issues

Oldnduddery
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

My phone connects to the eero 6 but the extension which is also eero 6 will connect but no internet access. Error message comes up on my phone saying failed to connect to network

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Your phone is presumably connected to the Gateway eero and the other eero is set up as an extender, is this correct?

Does anything else connect to the extender eero & have internet access? Please can you provide a screenshot from the Home tab of your eero app? Please feel free to PM this to me to preserve your privacy.

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes