cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Convention/dropped packets. Not my equipments.

Magicukgs
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

IMG_8125.png

IMG_8126.png

I’ve been with talk talk for 4 years and have always had a great and replaceable connection. I use a openreach hg612 in modem mode with my own router and mesh wifi. I’ve checked all devices wifi and wired and get the same.  I’ve changed the dsl filter to see if that made a difference.  Over the years I’ve always had beweeen 55mbs/68bms down and 17mbs plus upload (even full 20mb sync). I am not uploading anything to saturate the upload but am getting red on my broadband monitor so I know it’s an external issue.  Could someone please look into this and let me know if there is an issue with my port at the cabinet or errors on my line.  The sync on upload is now 13mbs but also streaming and online gaming are moment is stop start all the time when dropping packets. Today it’s been fine.  Please help. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday. Also, they are likely to ask if you can test with a TalkTalk router so you may want to do that in the meantime.