cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Eero live activation

Ryan92
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am wondering if it's possible I could get some help with my eero please I have been waiting for weeks now and have been told my eero will go live for weeks. It hasn't happened I can't speak to anyone on the phone and the live chat team keep asking me the same questions. All I need to know is when will an engineer come to fix the eero because I can't talk to the chat team as they don't know what I'm asking. Please I beg you can I just speak to a human being who can use words on a phone that's all I want ive literally got no where else to go at this point 

R Britch
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

This has been escalated to the support team here for you. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I have no Internet with eero i keep getting told it will be live and it is not live it will not connect to my phone I have tried too many times and I keep getting told it will be sorted out but I am still to hear anything 

R Britch
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

OK, what isn't working, exactly? The eero itself and has this been supplied by TalkTalk as apart of a Full Fibre service? Or the internet connection generally? Or what? 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I have spoken with multiple people on live chat and they've told me they would sort something and someone will come out and i have had nothing to show for this. I keep going round in circles with people asking the same questions that I have tried about 50 times and nothing works 

R Britch
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I am not sure I know what you are asking, can you clarify please?

0 Likes