cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 65

Beng1702
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I currently have the fibre 65 package and was guaranteed a minimum speed of 28mbs but every time I run a speed test I’m getting around 10-15mbs

could someone help with this? 

Thanks

Ben

Benfgard
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Beng1702

FTTP may be physically there but until our sales system tells us its Available we cant offer it as the FTTP packages/ prices do not show. 

Sorry

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

I am a fibre engineer for MJ Quinn and when I moved in I done FTTP to the property and fitted all the cables + ONT 

But when openreach come to activate it they said it was FTTC.(fibre to the cabinet)

i can have FTTP as I have fitted it but talk talk will not recognise that I can have FTTP.

could you look into this please?

Benfgard
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

OK thanks. Do you know if our Full Fibre service is available to you (FTTP)?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Managed to work and internet speed was better. Could I upgrademy internet speed? 

Benfgard
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

OK thanks. Could you switch the router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Chris 

thank you for getting back to me so quick, I experience the low speeds on my ps5 which is connected by Ethernet cable and also on WiFi. Innected devices.

Benfgard
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Ben,

Line test is passing and router is in sync at 34.2Mbps. Do you experience the low speeds on devices connected to your router by wifi and Ethernet cable?

Chris

0 Likes