cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Full Fibre upgrade query

sandywatt28
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Can someone advise me if you receive a Hub 2 with the 'free' Full Fibre upgrade? I currently have a Hub 1, which doesn't allow me to have Digital Voice for my landline.

My upgrade is due next Friday 1/12/23, if due the Hub 2, should this be delivered by then?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Sandywatt28,

I'm sorry about the delay, it appears to have been escalated on Saturday, I'll check if there's an update later

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I'll re-escalate this for you, @sandywatt28, but staff won't be back before Monday. 

If you are dependent on your own mobiles just now, can relatives not ring you from their own landline or you reach them instead?

It will depend a bit on their package but would be worth checking that calls to mobiles are the same price as to ordinary landlines or included in a boost.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

sandywatt28
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Still awaiting delivery of our Hub2. Was advised on 30th November that it has been ordered and could expect deivery with 3/5 working days, via 'Yodel' courier. Our landline is 'dead' having been switched to Full Fibre and our Hub1 doesn't accept telephone connection.

We have elderly relatives who do not have mobiles and are now unable to contact us. Can anyobe advise current situation regarding our Hub2?

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi sandy,

If you've upgraded to FTTP with VOIP then you should receive a Wifi Hub 2 prior to the installation date.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

The Hub 2 is the normal router supplied with Digital Voice. If you look at the FAQs for DV it does mention the Hub 2.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes