cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Handing over equipment after the contract is over

erangapath
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have a Fiber 35 package and my contract is set to end on the 24th of August. I will beeaving the country two weeks before and will be out of the country for two years. How am I supposed to handover the equipment before I leave the country?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi erangapath.

If you haven't already done so, you will need to call the cancellation team (03451720088), your service doesn't end automatically at the end of a contract, when you contact them they will request a returns bag for you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you don't actually cancel the contract, @erangapath, it will just roll on at full price.

Have you phoned Talktalk to cancel? You could mention the returns bag then.

03451 720088 Monday to Saturday after 9am. 

There may be a returns bag in the box that your equipment came in, and a prepaid returns label. 

If not, forum staff can also send you the returns bag - if nobody's needing the internet when you have left, return it as soon as you can.

Staff are back on the forum from Monday. 

They'll need you to complete your community forum profile details to identify your account and thereby the address etc. Don't post any personal information details in this thread.

Add your Talktalk phone number or account number in Personal Information, by going via your avatar/name; settings....SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes