cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Help with booking an N11 Openreach Engineer

chris_eghator
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

I was scheduled to have my fibre internet installed on the 6th of April but when the engineer came he said that there was an issue with where the cable needs to connect to on the road and so he couldn't complete the work. He told talktalk about the issue and they send they'd reschedule my appointment and fix the road issue on the same day. That was 27/04 where the engineer that came said the same thing about not being able to do the work. I was on the phone with talktalk yesterday and said that they were aware of the issue since the 6th but still haven't got openreach to come out to take a look. Can someone please help me book an openreach engineer directly because it has been almsot a month of no internet and two separate visits I've had to book time off work for.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi chris_eghator

Perfect, thank you. I have also sent you a Private Message to confirm some further details.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I have now added it to the private notes section 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi chris_eghator

Do you have a TalkTalk landline number or FTTP number? (please can you add this to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile)

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hello,

I believe the requested information has been added 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi chris_eghator

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name, TalkTalk account number/landline number and FTTP order number (please do not post this information on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number, or if a new customer your oder number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they not be back online until after the Bank Holiday. 

It does look like an issue on the Openreach side, so in the meantime I can only suggest that you keep in touch with the Future Fibre team directly.